Made in USA
- Digital clamp meter measures AC current to 400 amp, AC and DC voltage to 600 v, and resistance to 4 kilo ohms. Does not measure DC current
- The true RMS sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non-linear loads, regardless of waveform
- Jaw opening measures current in a conductor up to 30 millimeter without touching or interrupting the circuit. Resistance accuracy: 1.0% ± 5 digits
- Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity
- Meets IEC safety standard 61010 1, and is rated for CAT IV installations to 300V and CAT III installations to 600V
Details: The Fluke true rms clamp meter is a great clamp meter for general, grab and go troubleshooting needs. The Fluke 323 AMZN is ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 amp in tight cable compartments.
model number: FLUKE-323